RCSAS is delighted to host the Women Of the World (W.O.W), a feel good monthly meeting for migrant women. Come and join an interactive, friendly group of women in a safe, confidential venue where you have the chance to contribute, share and gain skills and insight. The main aim of the group is to empower each other using our unique experiences to build lasting relationships, reduce isolation and promote healing and well-being.
Join us to talk about:
- What it means to be a woman in my country?
- Exploring culture (art poster project)
- Exploring FGM and forced marriage
- Healthy relationships and consent
- Healthy living and self care
- Knit and Knatter - What is Domestic Abuse?
- Budgeting tips
- Mental health and well-being
- Planning for events such as Zero Tolerance to FGM and International Women’s Day
Contact us if you would like to join the group or find out more on email@example.com or 01293 538 477.